Redbox TV APK download for Android allow you to watch HD live TV channels for free right from your Android devices for free.
Redbox TV is an app that lets you watch live TV on your Android for free. This app works on a wide range of Android devices. It also offers you a pretty decent collection of live TV channels. In this guide I am going to show you how to install Redbox TV APK on Android. Keep reading!
This app supports wide range of Android devices like Android Mobiles, Tablets. Android boxes. You can also install Redbox TV for Laptop to watch live TV channels right from your laptop devices.
The first thing is, this app is not available in Google play store. But there is a way to install this app on your Android devices with the help of APK file. We have got Redbox TV APK latest version which will allow us to get this app on our Android devices. So keep visiting this space for latest versions and news of Redbox TV.
This is a workaround I am going to take you through and it is called side-loading. This method is for those apps that are not listed on the Play Store. But, this method is totally safe so have no worries. In fact, there is no need to even root Android.
DOWNLOAD REDBOX TV APK LATEST VERSION:
The first thing you want to do is download the Red box TV APK file from a trusted source. Open any browser on your Android device and then visit our download page. Tap the download button and you will be able to download the file in just a few minutes. Make sure your device is connected to internet.
Now that you have downloaded the APK file, we can start the installation process.
You can also use the APK file install the Redbox TV on big screens like Android TV.
HOW TO INSTALL REDBOX TV APK ON ANDROID:
Here is how you can install the Redbox APK on your Android device:
- Make sure you are on the Android home-screen. Now, from the home-screen open the Settings app.
- Now, go ahead and find the option ‘Security’. Open it when you find it.
- You should now see the option ‘Unknown Sources’. Turn this option ON by moving the switch next to it to right. By doing this you will allow your Android to install third-party APK files, such as that of the Red box TV.
- Now, return to the home-screen and then open any file manager app you may have on your device. If you can’t find any file manager tool, you may download free ES File Explorer app. Now, open the folder where the Redbox TV APK was downloaded earlier. You will find it in the Download folder.
- Go ahead and run the APK file so as to start the installation.
- You will see a prompt asking for your confirmation. Hit the ‘Install’ button on the bottom to continue.
- Now, simply wait for the installation to complete. When the APK is installed, you will see the notification. You may tap Done to go back to Android interface or tap ‘Open’ to launch the app.
This will be all. You have Redbox TV APK successfully installed on your device.
Watching live TV on mobiles has become very trendy. Thanks to the IPTV technology, this has become such a mainstream thing. Now, with Redbox TV APK you can watch your favorite satellite channels for free. Yes, you don’t need to pay any subscription fee at all. Installing this app is easy as you just saw.