Redbox TV for Android TV Box: If you want to watch live TV on Android Box then I would suggest getting Redbox live TV app. This app brings to you nearly 1000 channels from around the world. You can now watch live TV and your favorite channels on the large screen now over the internet. Redbox TV takes barely 3-4 minutes to install. The interface looks good and is easy to use. I am confident you will like it.
Download Redbox TV for Android TV:
Android Box, as the name suggests, works on the Android platform. So, what we need is the Redbox TV APK file to install this app. So, let us first download the file. Here are the steps:
- Connect your Android Box to TV and turn both on.
- Now, click the ‘Browser’ icon on the Android Box home-screen.
- Go to our download page to download latest version of Redbox TV apk file.
- Click the ‘Go’ button.
- Click the Download button on the webpage to download the APK file onto your device storage.
Install RedBox TV for Android TV Box:
Now, when you have downloaded the file, you can install the app. Follow the steps below:
- Go back to the Android Box home-screen
- Click ‘Settings’ icon
- Click ‘Security & restrictions’ on the pop-up menu that appears on the right. Some Android Box may only have ‘Security’ instead of ‘Security & restrictions’
- Now click the toggle next to the ‘Unknown Sources’ so that it is turned ON. This will now allow you to install third-party applications like Redbox TV.
- Go back to the home-screen one more time.
- Click ‘Apps’ icon on the home-screen.
- Click the file manager app you have on your device (you may download and use ES File Explorer, but you will also have a stock app).
- Navigate to the location where the Redbox TV APK file is downloaded. You are likely to find it in the Download folder.
- Run the APK file to install Redbox TV for Android TV box.
- Click the ‘Install’ button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Wait for the app to install.
- When the app has been installed, you will see the ‘App installed’ notification on the screen.
- On the above notification you will see two options, ‘Done’ and ‘Open’. The Done button will take you back to the Android Box interface. If you want to launch the app, click ‘Open’. You may also open the app later from the Apps section on the home-screen.
- When you open the app for the first time, it will ask you for certain permissions. Feel free to grant it all the required permissions. Rebox TV is a safe app and will cause no harm to your Android Box.
Well, that is how we install Redbox TV for Android TV Box. Open the app and watch your favorite channel in HD quality for free.
There aren’t a lot of good options to watch live TV on Android Box. But, I must tell you that Redbox TV for Android TV Box is pretty good. It has hundreds of channels from all over the world. You will also find many popular channels from the USA and UK.