What is RedBox TV?
RedBox TV is a live TV app that brings to you hundreds of premium satellite channels to your Android device. This app lets you watch these channels for free. If you are a cord-cutter who likes to watch TV on the go then Red Box TV app is the one that you would like to have. Not only does it have popular channels from the US and UK but also from Asian countries. It also offers channels in various languages.
RedBox Live TV app bears a strong resemblance to Live NetTV but it has more channels. It also has a lot of sports channels for all the sports lovers out there. You can also stream news channels, entertainment channels, cartoons and a lot more. In this article we learn to install this app on your Android.
|App Name||RedBox TV|
|Last Update||January 22nd 2018|
|Minimum Requirement||Android 4.2 or above|
|Features||Free Live TV|
Download RedBox TV APK Latest Version (V1.2) on Android Devices:
The first thing you need to do is download the APK File. This is what you will use to install the app on your Android device. We need to download the APK separately as this app is not on App Store.
Tap the download button given below to download RedBox TV.apk latest version. This file is absolutely safe and free from all malicious programs. We have tested this file thoroughly.
Now that you have the APK file, you can start the installation. But, before that, there is one more thing you need to do – enable the Unknown Sources following these steps:
- Open Settings app from the home screen or app drawer.
- Go to Security.
- Find Unknown Sources.
- Turn it ON.
- Tap ‘Okay’ when the warning message appears.
Now your device is ready to install any third-party app obtained from any source other than App Store.
Before we proceed, I would like you to know that it is important to disable Unknown Sources once RedBox Live TV apk is installed. This is to make sure the safety of your device remains intact.
How to Install RedBox TV App for Android Mobiles/Tablets/TVs/Boxes:
Now, here come the simple installation steps:
- Open any file manager or file explorer app (you may use the stock app or download a new one from App Store, such as ES Explorer).
- Navigate to the Download folder. You will find the RedBox TV APK file here.
- Tap the file in order to run it; this initiates the installation.
- Tap ‘Install’ when you see the warning message in order to continue.
- Now all you have to do is wait for about a minute or even less.
You must now be able to see the this app icon on the home screen of your Android device.
Note: While RedBox TV can run with the default Android media player, I would recommend you to download either VLC or MX Player for a better experience. Both these media players are free and highly popular and available on App Store.
Now go ahead and run RedBox app and enjoy the live TV channels on the go.
Lets know some of features of this application so that we can use this application effectively without any difficulty.
- More than 1500+ channels from all countries over the world.
- All the live TV channels are well organized under different categories and countries.
- Supporting more than 8+ external players which allows users to play the channel in their favorite player.
- It has very user-friendly interface which can be adopted very easily.
- Redbox live TV is app is very light weight application and it is fully responsive all the time.
- The content quality is amazing.
- If you find any channel down at any moment, you can also report the same to developers using reporting feature on the app. I have personally reported about one of the channel and they responded in no time and the channel is up within 30 minutes.
How to do I Update RedBox TV App?
If you have already installed the app, It will automatically ask you for the update as soon as the new version of app is released. If you want to manually update the app, you need to delete the old version and download and and install the latest version of APK (For the latest version, you can always visit the download link given above.).
While you must have come across many live TV apps in the recent times, RedBox TV clearly stands out. It is also lighter. You will find channels from all over the world including the USA, UK, India, and more. There is absolutely no denying that it is one of the best live TV apps of the recent times. What’ even better is that you don’t have to root your device.